Thursday 21 April 2011

The best cupcakes in London?





Because there are so many different shops where you can buy cupcakes in London, you run into trouble choosing which one to go to. I personally love all of the ones i've been to, but the top three that I've found are "The Hummingbird Bakery", "Lola's", and "The Cupcake Company." 

When I tried to find out which one was liked the best by the people around me, I took a survey. (by the way, my favourite cupcakes are the red velvet ones from hummingbird bakery!!)These were the results...







1. Do you like  cupcakes?
Yes
No
44
0


2. Which flavor of cupcake do you prefer?
Vanilla
Chocolate
Red Velvet
Coconut
Lemon
18
18
15
5
1


3. Which flavor of frosting do you prefer on a cupcake?
Vanilla
Chocolate
Cherry
Butter Cream
Cream Cheese
Lemon
Mint
None
11
19
0
11
14
1
0
2

4. Which cupcake company do you prefer?
Lola's     Hummingbird     Neither
6            16                      24

No comments:

Post a Comment